So although I wrote a mega long entry about my trip to Marrakech, I thought I’d summarise my top things to do and list where I ate.
- Admire the Atlas Mountains
- Lose yourself in the Souks
- Let it all hang out in a local Hammam
- People watch in a restaurant or cafe that overlooks the Square
- Visit the palais
- Stay in a riad
You could also go and visit the desert and go quad biking, but I unfortunately didn’t have time to do this.
Where to eat:
- Clock Cafe
- Street food in the square
I think my number one tip for visiting in the winter months (I went in February), it is COLD, take jeans and a jacket and layer up. We were eating outdoors all the time because of the beautiful views, and I wore every single item of clothing I’d brought with me. In the sun it is wonderful and hot, in the shade it’s like the UK all over again. I have had friends and family visit in late March and they said it was a lot warmer.